Jun 10, 2009

Entering the second level

In no less than four days, I will be going back to the usual things I have been doing for the past 11 months of my life -- studying in college.

And still I am not sure if I'm doing the right decision.
BUT
I really don't want to burden myself with decision making, so I without thinking about whatnot's, I just enrolled myself.

Whether I like this or not -- I'm not sure.
But I have enrolled so nonetheless, there is nothing else to do but comply with what I have paid for. Instead of thinking about another course at this moment, I will try to consider school as work already.

Yes, I'll treat it as if they are going to pay me.
I hope that this mindset would help me excel as it will benefit my future decisions.

2 comments:

xian said...

GAMBARIMASU!!!!

L y z a said...

haha tamad pa rin ako, di ko alam kung kaya ko hahaha.