Jul 28, 2009

Be Gone

I'm not really taking all things seriously.
Studying ? I suck at doing that. When I'm not motivated, I'm not. HAHA. So I need to break the habit and work.

I think...
You can't really solve riddles unless you have a backbone -- knowledge.
Now, I can see how important AnaPhy is.
Let me repeat those days and I'll do better. HAHA.

Just got my Summer Grades. Still the same. 2.00.
O well...

I'm getting nervous this semester. I'm not doing well. Seriously.

Pero putek, salita ako ng salita na hindi ako nag-aaral ng mabuti pero wala akong ginagawa. PARANG tanga lang. HAHA. Inggit tuloy ako sa iba. Sisipag mag-aral. Tatalino pa :]

Hehehe.
Ayon.

Tamad tamad ko.
Tamad tamad.
Tamad
Tama..

O_O

Tam...

Ta....

T....

*poof*

Oh Yeah.



1 comment:

janelle said...

diba tres ung failing mark? ok na ung 2.0