Jul 11, 2009

Fight

What could be worse than your dad getting mad at your birthday as your mom continuously nags you about your fucked up life? Well I don't really know. Ask my brother. He's been through a lot of disgusting events throughout his life. He has done ridiculous things -- I don't know why he does it and he never told about it. I don't completely understand him. As for my parents, I don't know, they have been saying things that may happen in the future. They worry about their freaking future.

I don't blame them. It's normal.
This makes me wish even more that it's 2012!
Get a job. Step out of the house. Buy a house and live there alone.

I really don't want to go abroad, but for the sake of my parents; well fine, I'll be liking the deal. I'll be away and I can support them effectively at the same time. It's really the RIGHT time that me and my brother step out of the house. We are "old enough" as my parents say. Kung may trabaho lang talaga kuya ko, siguro hindi nag-aalburoto mga magulang namin. May kasalanan din naman si kuya -- MARAMI -- pero hanggang ngayon ewan -- hindi ko pa rin maintindihan. Hindi talaga sila magkakasundo! May "factor" kasi kaya malakas loob nilang pareho na mag-away... nakakaasar.

I really really really really want 2012 to come! :|

No comments: